Calendar & Meeting workflows
With Hypercontext, you will need to create a workspace for the meeting before you start taking any notes, while in Loopin, the meeting workspace are already created as per the meeting types.
- Hypercontext is made up of blocks for each section, whereas Loopin provides flexible note taking experience.
- Loopin provides a full calendar view for better visibility on future meetings.
- Loopin also lets you create or modify calendar events which are synced back to Google Calendar.
Tasks & Timeblocking
Hypercontext & Loopin both enable creating tasks in a note, while additionally enables you to
- A consolidated list of all your tasks from different meetings or connected integrations, also maintaining the source of the task!
- This makes it so simple to just drag a task from your task list and drop it on calendar to Block time for performing these tasks.
- Loopin also enables you with a personal task board where you can plan your entire week. Yes, you guessed it right - Its a Personal Kanban Board!
While you are lost in a huge pile of notes unorganised in your google drive, Loopin automatically connects all your meeting notes together.
- Viewing previous notes is available just on a quick scroll down, imagine a running document of all your meeting notes stacked together.
- Start the meeting with the right context by Recapping your previous notes
Checkout how Loopin compare with Hypercontext for your Calendar focused meeting workspace
MS Calendar(coming soon)
Meetings. Notes. Tasks.
All in one place.
Workspace for important meetings
Talking points, notes and next steps, auto organized in a collaborative workspace. So you and your team are always prepared. Never spend time searching notes ever again.
One list for all to-dos
Capture tasks anywhere, manage them in Loopin. Get an aggregated view of all tasks – from meetings, emails, Slack and popular work apps. Always know what to work on next.
Balance time between meetings and tasks
Important work cannot wait until 5pm. Plan productive workdays by blocking time for tasks that matters. As easy as drag and drop. Prioritize and get more done.
Automate low leverage work
Make time for important work. And leave the busywork for Loopin. Auto share meeting outcomes to keep your team aligned, assign action items with automated follow-ups, and eliminate status update meetings.
Second brain for work
Get context from related meetings and notes, automagically. Calendar Insights to optimize time. Always bring your A-game to work.