Find the best Growth Marketeer!
Conducting a growth marketing interview is important for several reasons:
- Hiring the right talent: Growth marketing is a specialized field that requires a unique skill set. By conducting a growth marketing interview, you can ensure that you are hiring someone with the necessary skills, experience, and knowledge to succeed in the role.
- Building a successful growth team: Growth marketing is a team effort, and it's essential to have the right people in place to execute on growth initiatives. By interviewing candidates who have a track record of success in growth marketing, you can build a high-performing growth team that can deliver results.
- Staying ahead of the competition: In today's fast-paced business environment, it's critical to stay ahead of the competition. By hiring a growth marketer who can develop and execute innovative growth strategies, you can gain a competitive advantage and drive business growth.
- Improving ROI: Growth marketing is all about maximizing ROI. By hiring a growth marketer who can optimize your marketing campaigns and channels, you can increase your ROI and achieve your business goals more efficiently.
Allow the candidate to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself
➡️ Fact Based Questions
Ask the interviewee to answer the following fact-based questions.
- Can you share a brief version of your professional journey?
- What kind of growth have you driven for other companies?
👥 Behavioural questions
Ask the interviewee to answer the following behavioural questions.
- Can you share an example of a goal you’ve set and how you reached it?
- Can you share a time when you worked effectively under pressure?
- Can you describe a time when you had to solve a problem with very little guidance?
➡️ Situational Questions
Ask the interviewee to answer the following situational questions.
- What would you do to optimize our funnel?
- How would you leverage YouTube in order to reach our target audience?
- Can you describe your presence on social networks?
🚀 Experience Questions
Ask the interviewee to answer the following experience and competence questions.
- What has been your biggest growth win to date?
- Can you share details about your most compelling PPC campaign?
- What do you do to understand the behaviour of your target customers?
- How do you prioritize your experiments?
- Can you draw and explain company X’s marketing funnel?
- How would you rate these ranking factors in Google?
- What are the three metrics that matter most to your favourite site’s success?
➡️ Creative Questions
Ask the interviewee to answer the following creative instinct questions.
- How would you acquire more users?
- How would you increase engagement?
👩💻 Analytical capabilities questions
Ask the interviewee to answer the following analytical capability questions.
- How would you conduct A/B tests?
- How would you evaluate the results?
- How would you choose a course of action?
Ask the interviewee to answer the following value questions.
- Can you share a time you faced an ethical dilemma at work?
- Can you describe a situation where you made a mistake?
- Can you share which parts of this job do you think will be easy, and which ones will be hard?
- Can you tell me about a time when your work held little or no interest for you?
⁇ Curiosity questions
Ask the interviewee to answer the following curiosity questions.
- What is an example of a new marketing strategy or tactic that you are excited about?
- Whose marketing strategy do you find particularly innovative or creative?
- What are you learning now and why?
- What sources of information do you use to find inspiration for your growth marketing activities?
- Any Questions for me?